+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2012 MNMazda Main Events Thread

Chats

Not sure I 100% agree with no O, but it might make sense to travel it at a reasonable rate of speed. Also radio's are a must, spread out a bit perhaps, etc. Maybe we can travel a bit further in search of less popular roads, not sure.

Also, NO GRAVEL, I wasn't real happy about it last year especially when a giant effin rock hit my hood then windshield, and I can promise I'll be turning around this year if we hit gravel since I'll be in the 'vette

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Chats

Well, unless someone wants to go scouting before-hand, gravel roads are going to be a possibility we'll have to deal with. Personally I don't have the time, but maybe one of these young-ins does. Hell, I probably won't even have my car on the road, so maybe I shouldn't even comment. lol
    2003.5 Laser Blue MSP #2543 (Modded Tastelessly and Carelessly)
    2009 SX4 Crossover (The Cold Weather Piggy)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    I think the test to this would be to see if Tom's huge luv sac would fit in side it, I'd be stoked if it did

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Picklz View Post
    Not sure I 100% agree with no O, but it might make sense to travel it at a reasonable rate of speed. Also radio's are a must, spread out a bit perhaps, etc. Maybe we can travel a bit further in search of less popular roads, not sure.

Also, NO GRAVEL, I wasn't real happy about it last year especially when a giant effin rock hit my hood then windshield, and I can promise I'll be turning around this year if we hit gravel since I'll be in the 'vette
    Vette+rally flaps=problem solved........ Lol
    Stickydiljoe.com

Owl Exterminator!! ohsixspeedsix's Avatar
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Chats

If someone wants to gimme last years route, i would probably be willing to scout it out sometime between now and the cruise.
    Hayden

Project RT-200 - Custom supercharged 92' Miata - massive mod list ---> build thread
    Daily driver - Liquid platinum 06' Mazdaspeed 6 - Sure Aeros SRI, Custom exhaust, turbosmart bov, cf hood, hypermax tuned, CAR led tails.

Picklz: in all seriousness though, joking aside, you are a tard for not having tuned your car
    mndsm: i am painfully aware of that fact picklz, especially since you knob polishers see fit yo remind me at every opportunity.

Chats

this is really cool. im down to attend anything and everything. sgonna be a fun year!

Yeah I'm addicted to gambling, thats why I drive a Mazdaspeed Protege.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Chats

No doubt man. Should be a good summer of events.
    Hayden

Project RT-200 - Custom supercharged 92' Miata - massive mod list ---> build thread
    Daily driver - Liquid platinum 06' Mazdaspeed 6 - Sure Aeros SRI, Custom exhaust, turbosmart bov, cf hood, hypermax tuned, CAR led tails.

Picklz: in all seriousness though, joking aside, you are a tard for not having tuned your car
    mndsm: i am painfully aware of that fact picklz, especially since you knob polishers see fit yo remind me at every opportunity.

Chats

Well if you need help with anything, let me know!

Yeah I'm addicted to gambling, thats why I drive a Mazdaspeed Protege.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Chats

Updated first thread with some added events and dates.

So opinions on date/time for spring cruise. 19/20 sounds good so far. Does Saturday or Sunday sound better to everyone?

Also suggesting dates for the annual potluck grillinz picnic. Saturday June 16th? This would be the weekend after the first Airport Runs. Or we could do it Sunday the 10th which is the day after the auto x event. But I know some people will have trouble clearing up an entire weekend for MNMazda shens. Thoughts?
    Hayden

Blog Entries
    Chats

Don't do two events back to back on a weekend. You'll have squat for attendance on both. That being said, I say push the BBQ up into early may. It'll be a little nicer out, and summers won't be quite as packed yet.
    2007 ms3- CPE, Cobb, H&R, Hotchkis, Dunlop, Rota, AWR, Grimmspeed, MAP, StreeScenes/Tintpros.
    2005 Cooper S- only when the wife isn't looking
    1999 Chevy Prism- because winter beater
    1994 Jeep Cherokee Limited- Free tow rig?
    1988 Mx6 GT- parts list by Concealer404, budget by sofa change.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Chats

Yeah I figure two events was a little much for most people. As long as it doesn't rain all day like it did last year lol. How about May 12? Or May 26th?

And location? Do we want to do it at the same place as last year, or switch it up? I personally thought the location last year worked out great.
    Hayden

+ Reply to Thread