Corksport Mazdaspeed 3 and 6 Drop-In Turbo Upgrade

Discussion in 'Performance Tech & Modifications' started by derrian, Nov 4, 2015.

1. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

SO excited for this! Finally going to get that last bolt on for my car :)

[​IMG]

Experience a boost in performance with our drop-in Mazdaspeed turbocharger. It easily bolts in and replaces your undersized OEM turbo with NO mechanical modifications. The CorkSport turbo supports a range of 250-450* horsepower in your Mazdaspeed. If your Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazdaspeed 6 turbo is worn out or is smoking, you need our turbo. Add the power without the hassle today!

Designed with you in mind, the CorkSport turbo upgrade fits the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Mazdaspeed 3 and the 2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6. No extra modifications are required with our turbo. Nor will you experience the pain of running out for missing parts mid-installation. Our turbocharger comes with all the necessities you need for increased power performance, including:

• Assembled turbocharger
    • Billet wastegate actuator
    • Custom heatshield
    • Direct fit coolant line
    • All the replacement studs
    • Stainless steel gaskets
    • Oil feed banjo bolt
    • Coolant line copper crush washers
    • And more
    Comparison Specs: CorkSport's Mazdaspeed Turbo Upgrade vs. OEM K04
    http://screencast.com/t/83S3MgZMC

2. ooo very nice! iv seen your speed3 on the road some times but iv always been going the other way :( what mods have you done since the last time i was around? im in the market right now for a 2015 3 and just waiting for that call from the dealer to say they have found the model i want.

3. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

CPE FMIC
    HKS SRI Intake
    CPE Turbo Inlet
    Turbosmart Hybrid BOV
    CPE HP Fuel Pump
    MAP Ported & Polished Intake Mani
    Tubular Exhaust Mani
    CPE Standback ECU Management with our own home brewed tune
    KW V3 Coilovers
    WedsSport Wheels
    Yokohama AD-08 Tires
    All the Chassis Braces
    CPE Down/Mid Pipe
    Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
    Dashhawk
    Tri-pod for Gauges over the radio
    Who knows what else lol

4. jebus you went to town on that thing! I cant wait to get my 3 already have the money saved for a corksport axleback since they dont have a cat yet and lowering spring, lowering it just makes it so sick!! this time we do it right lol