• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

FS- 1999 Chevy Prism $350

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
You all know the car. It's the same prism I had sold back when we first bought the MINI, bought it back 3+ years later, and it's for sale, again. Car has 17xxxx miles on it. Auto. no power anything, other than the aftermarket moon roof.

The good-

Decent tires. New front brakes, newer battery (from a Focus, so it's wedged in there with some wood, but it runs fine) newer struts/springs. Gets pretty good mileage, heat works well. I'd honestly still be driving it if the starter hadn't failed. New windshield. Ugly, so no one will break into it. Free set of brand new Centric Premium front rotors included.

The bad- Burns a little oil. Sunroof leaks a little, because aftermarket roofs suck. I will re-seal this prior to sale with my high tech aluminum tape. Last fix lasted 4 years. It's UGLY. I don't think there's a straight panel on it... and it's brown. And the paint is shot, though mostly rust free. Will need a left front knuckle if you ever need to do said rotors, bolt head snapped off, and it's pretty much impossible to get a tap in there to back it out. E brake doesn't work. Hasn't worked ever, but then again, it's an auto. Who cares. Needs a starter to leave my driveway. Or a trailer. Starter burned up and it's been sitting since. I just don't care enough to fix it, and the car isn't serving a purpose once I get the Jeep running.

Title is in hand. Most of you know how much I paid for it. The reason i'm asking $350 is because that's about what it's worth as scrap, and probably more if you part it. I can post pics if you need me to, but most of you have seen this car. Bring cash.

dmention7

Hater
Well that's the thing; it was the bolt head that snapped off, but IIRC the shaft of the bolt is still through the caliper, so it's not like it's going anywhere.