• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Looking for some (free) cardboard boxes for moving!

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Hey All,

Kelsey and I are looking at moving in the near future and are in need of some cardboard boxes for packing up all our stuff, figured I'd post here and see if anyone has any extras or can snag some for free from work. Various sizes are needed and I'd be happy to come pick them up, hoping to avoid paying for very many this time around. Let me know what you have!

Thanks!
-Matt

I can grab you a ton. They have handles ans they're heavy duty. I use them for moving and working on my car. I get them from Culligan.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Are they larger or good size medium boxes Mike or on the smaller side? I've got a ton of small ones now but still looking for some larger size boxes.

Just curious if you want me to drop off some boxes to you this weekend (if you're around)...otherwise let me know what works. If nothing else, I will keep them as I use them for putting under my car when I do oil changes and other work.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Just curious if you want me to drop off some boxes to you this weekend (if you're around)...otherwise let me know what works. If nothing else, I will keep them as I use them for putting under my car when I do oil changes and other work.
I should be around Saturday all day, if you're able to snag some we would gladly take them.