MAC AutoX numbers lottery

Discussion in 'Everything Racing' started by AJ, Jan 2, 2012.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

2. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Sonuva... I need to get on that.

3. Turbotalon1g

Turbotalon1g Guest

no matter what number you pick, this year I will beat you.

4. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

You're welcome to try, but if I end up not running STR, I'll be in a more prepared class with tires to match, so co-drives will be limited. I also will be running the Met Council series I think vs. MOWOG. Add some mix in there.

5. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

http://www.mnautox.com/forums/content.php?138-Reserved-Car-Numbers

New numbers are up. I was able to secure #49 as my main number, and also grabbed #499. I'm thrilled to get #49 (for the 49ers), and not have to order new numbers.

There some nice numbers available, some 2 digit setups up for grabs if wanted. It's a $1 a number per year, so if you want to have a number it's easy to grab them up, get letters made up, and be prepared.

6. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Am I correct in understanding only numbers w/o a name next to them are available? Do they limit the combinations or can I have any number 2 digit or > that isn't already claimed?

7. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

you can have any number that isnt claimed. You don't automatically get all the combos when you buy one of them.

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

All numbers are for individual purchase, and those with a name are claimed. So in my case, when I ran 949 last year, I had to pay for 994 as well to use that. You only need one if you don't plan on a co-driver using your car.

9. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

I was kind of going off this http://www.mnautox.com/forums/content.php?138-Reserved-Car-Numbers
    There are a whole bunch of numbers that are NOT claimed listed, am I limited to only buying those, or can I buy a combo that is not listed as claimed or un-claimed?

IE: 06 is not on that list anywhere, does that mean it's not valid or just nobody has ever used it before? I'm planning on buying 60 and either 06 if available or 106 if not.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  10. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

You can only pick numbers off that list without names tied to them.