• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MN Mazda Spotted thread

220swift

Gray MSP and a blue Lotus this morning in Saint Anthony. Not sure what kind of lotus, just saw the back. Newer-looking Elise/Exige.

million

Driving home last night (around 9pm or so) on 394W, I spotted an early 80s RX-7, red, with collector plates reading 'BURNOIL'. The custom plates made me laugh.

Tauni

I'm confused.
I see a grey Speed3 (like Dan's style) by my work a lot (Lakeville, off Hamburg Ave). I only see him in the morning, and it's a kid who always seems to be wearing glasses and a hat. I love that car.

k.trazy

I saw a black MS6 on the corner of 94/694W and Hemlock in Maple Grove. Was driving quite spritely, number plate is Fishing Critical Habitat with last 3 of plate 966.

k.trazy

Just yesterday, saw a red MazdaSpeed3 BL-generation (Mk2) with black wheels, and Veteran plates on 494W in Richfield/Bloomington area. My friend Tiffiney and I both thumbed-up the guy. I damn nearly had a heart attack it was so tastefully and beautifully done.

Last edited:

Wildfyre116

Spotted a black Gen2 MS3 with tint and wheels at Lone Oak Grill today around 5-6pm. It had Wisconsin temp plates, so I'm guessing it was a new purchase. Anyone here?

TheCocaColaMan

Alright I haven't been able to get on here lately but I spotted a black Mazda3 in the Burger King drive-thru in white bear lake last week Wednesday I'd say it was around 11:30-12:30 I think

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Spotted a pretty darn new red MS3 heading toward dt Mpls on Central near the golf course in Columbia Heights. Looked stock.

k.trazy

Red MazdaSpeed3 Gen1 with Support Our Troops plates at the Pub 'n Grub in Rockford. Doubt, doubt it's somebody on here.

k.trazy

Black MazdaSpeed6 headed West on 394 onto the 494 N/S ramp. Tinted windows, standard "screened" plates with I believe a Morrie's plate frame in the back.