• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MNmazda T-shirts

Shwangtwong

whoever carries the shirts and decals on hand im looking for a black shirt in adult medium and a black decals. really just the one with the state for my autox helmet but others too possibly. just curious as to who to look for. ive gotten the decs from nate before but i havnt ran into him yet this year at the two porkys meets ive been to. dunno if theres anyone else who has em or not.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
AJ has the shirts and Nate still has the decals. He'll be at Porky's more this Summer. This week was his last week of school. If you're especially anxious to get a shirt, you can PM AJ and pay via Paypal and he'll mail/ship it to you (at your cost). Otherwise PM him and you two can probably work out payment and delivery through one of the other mods.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
BUMPING THIS TO THE FUCKING TOP! Please feel free to cross post on other forums to help us meet our sales goals!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I'm going to work with Nate to get back in contact with our shirt supplier and see about getting another order going. We have a new design I'll be posting today as well! :D