• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MNMazda Weekly Wednesday Night Meets - 2011!

Jana

I'll see what the hubby thinks or has planned for tonight, but should be a nice night to venture up again with Lilli. Anyone who has a dog, feel free to bring them again. ;) (Lilli loves dogs)

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Probably not going to make it this week - gotta help the rents' get their AV and PC stuff setup at their new house tonight.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I'll see what the hubby thinks or has planned for tonight, but should be a nice night to venture up again with Lilli. Anyone who has a dog, feel free to bring them again. ;) (Lilli loves dogs)
Not making it tonight.

dmention7

Hater
Anybody else coming out tonight? I'll be there unless another one of my cars blows up. lol

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I think we actually might roll up for this, will see how the kiddo and mutt are doing tonight.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
That's up to her if she feels like driving all the way out there. I has no bebbe, and i'll be leaving directly from work.

M

MazdaMINI

I don't think so Jana sorry. Had my first day back to work yesterday and kinda need a down day. I work th-tues so today is my chance.