• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

New Site Upgrades and issues - Post your problems in here

thered rocket

It would be sir and I guess i'll have to start posting more. Demetion you probably glanced at the tint special thing the gf is getting her car done so her name is there instead of mine.

thered rocket

I hope this will suffice

A pick of me and my buddy rigging up his exhaust because it broke off when we hit a bump in the ole bagged bug. I'm on the right and clearly a man.

D

DrWebster

Are you Enrique Iglesias? Cause if you're the dood on the right, you kinda look like him or something.

Also, the time in the failbox is 2 minutes slow.

That is all.

thered rocket

Enrique Iglesias this was in the mid of summer and i'm a pretty tan fellow. 2 minute fail box? and yes he still does have it lots of people interested in it but nothing ever came of any of em. So we are going to either swap out the engine for another 1600cc or try and figure out whats wrong with this one. but we are pretty fed up with it.

ij1889

the chat box does not load on mine, or if they do it is always loading and i dont see anything, is it me or does anyone else have this problem?

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
There's certain times of the day where it seems to lag. The chatbox seems to be something of a bandwidth whore, so if you have a bunch of shit running, or are on a shitty connection, that'll happen.

dmention7

Hater
AJ, can you take a look at the search function? It shows zero results no matter what I search for. Searching for posts by a username seems to work okay though.

dmention7

Hater
AJ, can you take a look at the search function? It shows zero results no matter what I search for. Searching for posts by a username seems to work okay though.
Seems to be working now.... did you do something AJ?

Also, I've noticed that the "Chatbox Full" link in the blue menu bar is present during most forum browsing, but if I click "New Posts" it disappears from the menu bar. Wouldn't be a big deal except that 90% of my forum use is done by clicking between "New Posts" and "Chatbox Full"