Rasky Auto Detailing!

Discussion in 'An Eye For Detail' started by Jesse MS3GT, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Jesse MS3GT

Jesse MS3GT Querulous

Just got my car detailed by Rasky! I havent seen the car in person yet, but the pictures he posted on MNSC are making me think twice about getting rid of the car.

Throughout the entire process he has been very professional, knowledgeable and helpful with my cars needs! No matter what car I have, he's my detailing guy - even though he has encouraged me to detail my car from now on.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Schmitty

Schmitty New Member

wow! looks sharp.

3. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

That looks like some quality work! If you wouldn't mind, it would be great if you could post a review of your experience with them in the "Reviews Galore" section!

4. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

I'm curious as to how much work like that costs. Certainly looks like a lot of time and care was put into it!

5. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

+1, I'd love to hear what kind of ball park price we're talking about...

6. Schmitty

Schmitty New Member

I sent Chaf an email, he sent me a very lengthy response explaining what he does different. He said he charges $45 an hour, which is on par with bigger shops. The difference is he put 8-10 hours into each job.

Please reserve judgment until I can post the information he sent me. For me, it seems like it is worth the cost, but I will probably hold off until my power mods are complete.

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

That does seem like a lot of money, but I could see paying that kind of dough once every year or two for a thorough and professional detailing job.

8. mazday

mazday New Member

Nice one. great work on the detailing