• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Site Problems

M

mazdamn02

Perhaps we can have a thread for problems with coding on the website?

All I've noticed so far is the tabs "HOME" "CHAT" "DOWNLOADS" and "GALLERY" don't do anything when clicked on.

Everything else is workin sweet!

dmention7

Hater
The arcade link doesn't work either, but it seems like that one just appeared in the last couple hours....

Also, how many posts do we need to upload an avatar? I feel all nekkid... :( Maybe I should just start whoring up all the threads until the option is unlocked?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Perhaps we can have a thread for problems with coding on the website?

All I've noticed so far is the tabs "HOME" "CHAT" "DOWNLOADS" and "GALLERY" don't do anything when clicked on.

Everything else is workin sweet!
Those actually cam epre built with this skin. That whole area is getting worked on shortly.

The arcade link doesn't work either, but it seems like that one just appeared in the last couple hours....

Also, how many posts do we need to upload an avatar? I feel all nekkid... :( Maybe I should just start whoring up all the threads until the option is unlocked?
Shouldn't need any posts to put an avatar up, I'll check it. The arcade is pretty much all set up, just waiting for one change on the server and she'll be ready to rock.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Are there going to be overall champions on the arcade? I feel nekkid without some sort of challenge.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
There is an overall Champ, a running 1st, 2nd, & 3rd rank, Tourny's, the whole ball of wax.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Thanks for the FYI, I'll check that out from home tonight when I can test both out.

J

JustROLLIN

Great idea on starting this thread! If something goes undetected, feel free to message the admin, TCSpeed6, or myself and we can look into the issue. Also, keep in mind the site went up about 24hrs ago, so things may be a little slow at the start. But, I promise we will get the bugs worked out as we go.

Also, outside of issues with the site, feel free to voice any concerns you may have to TCSpeed6 or myself as well. Maybe I shouldnt volunteer AJ for this one. ;) But, you can definitely message me. Unless its "girl problems" then take it to your mama.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
hit me up with anything you see that causes some issues. I'll work on the smilies soon. You fuckers are demanding already! ;)

J

JustROLLIN

Really? I like the background. But, I have no problem moving to another color. I know there is an option we can use for multiple skins. So, if people prefer a darker or lighter color they can choose one of a couple. I will look into it.

dmention7

Hater
Would it be possible to widen active area, or make it scale instead of using a fixed pixel width?? On a 17" monitor, I have almost 2" of blank space on either side of the screen.

J

JustROLLIN

Guys, I am not quite up to snuff on the changes you are suggesting. But, when AJ comes around he will see this and do what he can to help people out. AJ is going to be schooling me on some basics shortly here so I can be more "help."

Patience Danielson, Patience....

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Damnit Jay, they give us this pimpin place to kick it, and you go and shit it all up with your demands.

dmention7

Hater
Hey TCSpeed6, while you and Joe are spiffing up the site, can you also clean out some of the pain-in-the-ass members? *cough* TOM *cough*

=p

J

JustROLLIN

Hey TCSpeed6, while you and Joe are spiffing up the site, can you also clean out some of the pain-in-the-ass members? *cough* TOM *cough*

=p
Now the ban feature I know how to use... What were ya thinking a couple days, or a contracted hit type of removal?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I'm not gonna tweak the skin just yet. In the end it'll be hacked nicely for all viewing desires.

I think this same skin comes in a "fluid" format vs fixed format. I do plan on morphing to that once the features are all set up.

The biggest problems with the skins is the more you have the bigger pain in the ass it is to keep everything current and working properly with software upgrades.

But as we rock on in the coming days, weeks, and months, we will make this out own and try to please the majority as best we can.