• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

So you'll see some changes!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
The spring of 2010 is here, and it also appears to be the right time for MNMazda to take that leap to being one hell of a site for all it's members.

In the next few weeks you'll notice additional changes and features added to the site. We have some people on here who have wanted an outlet to blog and share some of their insight... now they have it and much much more!

We've added the new vB Suite (www.vbulletin.com to read about it) and as you can see there are a shit ton of new things in store for us this year.

Use this thread to ask questions and point out flaws and such as you see them. This site is now more reliant on it's members than ever, so if you want the best web outlet in MN to be your primary forum, now is your chance to help!

S

Slim

When I log into the site, it tells me I "do not have access to this page" (i.e. the home page). If I click onto the forums I get in just fine though. It just seems to deny me access to the home page.

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
I like whatever happened to the chatbox. It now works on Android and that makes me happy. Will it stay like this? Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put into this!!!

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
i can't seem to see where this forum exists beyond the "new posts" section: vBCms Comments
also, i am denied access to the links in that forum/threads/posts

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
When I log into the site, it tells me I "do not have access to this page" (i.e. the home page). If I click onto the forums I get in just fine though. It just seems to deny me access to the home page.
There are new aspects that have not allowed access outside the mods/admins due to just being set up. The "home" is now a full on CMS system and this will soon be changed.

I like whatever happened to the chatbox. It now works on Android and that makes me happy. Will it stay like this? Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put into this!!!
I actually can't promise this as I am more concerned of overall features and function of the chatbox itself. If I can keep it working for you I will, but in that case BB users will be first in line ;) lol

i can't seem to see where this forum exists beyond the "new posts" section: vBCms Comments
also, i am denied access to the links in that forum/threads/posts
I'll take a look at this as well.

Keep all the intel coming guys, let us know what you find when digging.

dmention7

Hater
Can we cut down on the auto-posted news articles and stuff? I'm not a fan of having to sort through a page of that BS when I'm trying to find new posts =/

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I tink I could cut some of that out, and maybe make it 100% revelvent to Mazda only or cars only.

dmention7

Hater
Maybe I should rephrase that. Having some news articles posted on the site is a good idea, especially if they are mazda or automotive related. But it would just be nice if they didn't clog up in the "New Posts" area.