• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Weekend of Car work

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
As normal we have lots of car work we are doing. If anyone wants to join us, I'm sure Erik would love the extra hands.

August 14th & 15th all day long

We have 2 main projects, so I'm not sure what he will be working on.

STI - Clutch job. Right now we almost have the Tranny off, but it is giving us issues :p
RX7 - Engine Stuff. If the oil Cooler gets here in time, we should have all the missing parts to get that engine installed.

Address: 434 Bernard St E, West St Paul MN

There is beer at our house you can drink :D

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
I might come thru, would there be an extra jack or some jackstands I could use? Would love to get under my car and see if this test pipe even needs to be welded.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
I think we might have a some jack stands, the jack might be holding up the STI tranny right now :p

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
Sorry, I bailed before I got to look at your car. Is the dent on your door? If the wife doesnt have anything planned and pending its not a bajillion degrees out, I could throw a few of my tools in my car and swing by.

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
Yea, Ill swing by with a few tools and see if we cant make that hood look a little better.

Last edited: