WTB: Factory MS3 Rear Shocks/Struts

Discussion in 'Mazda WTB Ads' started by Ne0z, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Ne0z

Ne0z New Member

Apparently the rear Struts on these cars aren't incredibly durable so I am looking for a replacement set of rear struts. I'm located in Burnsville and am looking to buy ASAP. Let me know what you have!

Please contact via PM or email showard@mnsportcompacts.net

Thank you!

2. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Don't bother, you're going to blow them apart. I'll GIVE you mine, but they're already shot and sitting in a box in storage. By the time you get to correcting the suspension issues on this car, you're better off ordering coilovers.

3. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

I recently replaced one of my rear struts with a factory one ordered from here: http://onlinemazdaparts.com/

Its a dealership out in NC, but they have good prices (better than any local dealer) and shipping is cheap. I also talked to the parts guy about them and he says Mazda has updated the part with stronger valves to prevent them from busting so easily.

4. Ne0z

Ne0z New Member

Thank you for the link. I'm just doing OEM because money is tight and this isn't exactly something I was planning on replacing.

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Fair enough.

6. JP5

JP5 New Member

I've got one strut new in box for a MS3, $40 sound fair? I'm in Lakeville, PM me if interested.

7. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

wat? Damn.... hot deal. Wish i would have known :/