WTB Gauges 52mm or 60mm

Discussion in 'Mazda WTB Ads' started by MPS_Mike, Apr 27, 2013.

1. MPS_Mike

MPS_Mike New Member

2. Turbotalon1g

Turbotalon1g Guest

I have a autometer Z-series 30-0-30 boost gauge and EGT.

3. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Oil pressure for the 3rd gauge. I don't have one for sale, but that's what I would recommend.

4. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Honestly, with an ms3 i'd go with fuel pressure before i'd do oil. Most common failure causing these cars to go kablooey is the CDFP up top- you want something to warn you if pressure suddenly goes to 0 so you can shut her down.

5. Halon

Halon New Member

I have a barely used ProSport boost gauge (30-0-30 I believe). They are dark when off, white when on, and you can wire it in to turn blue when the headlights turn on. I dented the bezel on it a little, so I got a new one and have had this one sitting in my garage in the box for a couple years now.

I also believe I have a Greddy EGT gauge, white face 52mm, with sensor. It's probably about 10 years old, but still works fine. I think it also has a small dent on the bezel.

You could have em both for a case of Honey Weiss :)

6. Turbotalon1g

Turbotalon1g Guest

I also have a oil pressure and water temp dual gauge (2 in 1) and a fuel pressure & voltage (2 in 1) you can use the voltage to keep track on the voltage at the pump to see if that is your issue.