• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Yes or no

Mnspeed3

Im so stumped trying to do something on the speed3. Body lines make this car hard as crap to come up with anything that flows or looks good. Cant even find a decent pic of anything done to one on the internet. Not a fan of racing stripes or tribal stuff either. Think this looks ok or not before I cut and apply it.

dmention7

Hater
Meh.

I am not fully opposed to body graphics, but they do tend to look cheap unless really done well. I think the general shape of what you've got there looks good, but I would keep working on the design itself.

Mnspeed3

The Sema ones on white are ok but it has to be printed on vinyl since its gradient and I cant do that. The carbons kinda neat but too wild for me.

Mnspeed3

thought of this too after I saw one like it on topgear. Might overlay that since it follows the mazda line and see what it looks like

Mnspeed3

now and then :)
Its growing on me, might leave it on for a month or two before doing something else. I will have to find a 2012 mazda3 bumper/grill next and paint it velocity red and bolt it on. Thats whats going to set it off.

Last edited:

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
On the car it looks good. Plus who gives a fuck if other people don't like it (that is just how i role though).

JW_SPEED3

I spotted your car the other day in Plymouth/New hope area. I think it was Rockford Road on Tuesday around 6. Noticed the decals. Looks clean.