• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

2 electric RC cars 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1fastmsp

Im selling two high end electric RC cars. I believe there both HPI frames or something like that. I built the insides from scratch. I have two bodies for one car (a blue honda civic Si coupe, and a ford f-150 rally truck). I also have two different kinds of wheels for it (chrome racing rims, and truck off road buggy wheels). The other is a sand buggy. I have three batteries and a hobbico 905 multi-charger for them. the internals are mostly Futaba parts.
-futaba fp-r112je 2 channel receiver
-futaba direct drive servo fp-s148
-Futaba electric motor
-4 wheel gas shocks
-4 wheel drive
-upgraded gears
-etc. etc. etc

Ive noticed that alot of you are into RC cars and all mine do is collect dust so if someone is interested PM me or just write back on here.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
Please if you are going to sell things post up a picture with the mnmazda site name on it (white sheet of paper). Please check the For sale rules and change your post.

For Sale Rules

Nate

1fastmsp

sorry about that i didnt know there were rule to sell shit. i dont have a camera to put pictures on so i guess i'll just delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.