• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

2010 MNMazda Spring Dyno Day Recap!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
GN was like... 370-380? Torque converter was hating on the dyno, so it was impossible to get an accurate pull. Sounded absolutely serious though.

S

Slim

I'll be putting together a vid soon. Grabbed plenty of footage, just have to pare it down.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
I also have a ton of pics and vids. I'll see about getting them online for people who want them :)

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
I have all the dyno sheets for people. :)

Send me a pm with your name, email and car, and I will forward it on, or I can upload them to my site and we can look and download as they want :)

S

Slim

Well, I finally got time to finish the video up for this. Hope you all enjoy!

[video=youtube;103Y-2ovKkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=103Y-2ovKkE[/video]

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Dude that turned out really nice, great job!

That LS1 RX7 gives me dangerous ideas lol.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Awesome job Tim!!! Nice to have the numbers up after each car, rather than trying to hear wtf the guys are hollering over the engine noise at the end of each run...lol

S

Slim

Awesome job Tim!!! Nice to have the numbers up after each car, rather than trying to hear wtf the guys are hollering over the engine noise at the end of each run...lol
Yeah, the only one I had no info for was Kyle's WRX. Those are complete guesses, but oh well.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
I still have all the official numbers if peoples want sheets just PM me :p

Kyle was 231.12 hp and 234.90 torque