• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Are videogames addictive?

J

JustROLLIN

Guest
I would say yes, but like anything else can be managed by some discipline and self-control. I know there have been times when I needed to shut off a game and go to bed then 2hrs. later I am still playing.
 

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Yeah, I can admit the same thing. I generally sign off when I start getting angry. With the advent of wireless controllers, it's pretty easy to put a hole in the wall if you're so inclined.
 

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yeah, the fact that i can type /played in WoW on my main character and it shows nearly 100 days of played time...ugh...not good lol. I think I quit for good this time, but crack addicts say the same thing.
 

dmention7

Hater
Addiction is like cancer.... everything and anything causes it. So, all you can do is exercise moderation.
 
Last edited:
Top