• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* - April 28th - Wednesday Night Meet Photo Opp

mOjO

I'm planning on bringing my camera gear (limited) to this meet so we can try and get some fun shots of our cars in the Porky's parking lot. I'll also be willing to take a few shots of individual cars/parts of cars in whatever manner you'd like.

When I brought this up in the Chatbox there seemed to be several other members that had equipment also and were possibly interested in taking some photos.

The only thing that would prevent me from pulling out my gear would be rain….but I plan on bringing it with regardless.

Some of the types of shots I'd like to do with Porky's + Cars are:
HDR
Tilt-Shift
Twilight sky with Porky's sign lit up
(something I haven't thought of that you have….)

Lets get the lot packed for some great photos!

Last edited:

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Tom wins the internets for today!

(Imagine the above is in caps lock, since the stupid forums uncapslocked it.)

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
The only way that pic of the loaded Porky's lot could be any better is with a Galaxy Gray Mz3 parked right in front...lol GREAT picture Matt.

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
some of my HDR Offerings from tonight:

Kris' Tail Light:

Jay's MSP:

and Mojo's Mz3:

will try and get better images without the watermark this weekend when i head up to the school to edit.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
I really like the pics so far.

What's up with the pic of Kris' tail light though? Why is the 6 emblem all weird, it's like there's a shadow of it or something.