M
micahlarson
Guest
So I've been hosting events at Valentino's Night club for quite a while now and I finally brought myself to post up the event listings here so you guys can show up if you'd like.
I dont' expect many of you to be clubbers, but you do get in for $5 with the flyer and you do get free drinks from 10:30-11:30 (rail and beer) what you do after that is what ever you'd like... I would recommend the Bulldog or Bario, but I thought I'd share the free drink opportunity with you guys.
The theme is 80's night for the party, but I don't expect you guys to go balls out and attempt to dress 80's except for Tom.. I expect it from him if he decides to show.
Please print the flyer and present at door if you decide to come also call me if you have questions or pm me on here
I dont' expect many of you to be clubbers, but you do get in for $5 with the flyer and you do get free drinks from 10:30-11:30 (rail and beer) what you do after that is what ever you'd like... I would recommend the Bulldog or Bario, but I thought I'd share the free drink opportunity with you guys.
The theme is 80's night for the party, but I don't expect you guys to go balls out and attempt to dress 80's except for Tom.. I expect it from him if he decides to show.
Please print the flyer and present at door if you decide to come also call me if you have questions or pm me on here