• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Detail stuff GB

Workdawg

NARWHAL
15% off at autogeek.net with promo code EASTER15 and free shipping on all orders over $95 through Sunday.
Anyone want to combine orders and get in on this deal?

I need some clay and a good wax/sealant, but not much else. (any recommendations on this stuff would be cool too, leaning towards sealant as I'm lazy and don't want to detail more than a couple times a year.)

EDIT: I'm compiling a list of stuff here (totals AFTER 15% off):

ME: $109.62
Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Bar Replacement 3 Pack - $19.99
Klasse Kit - $45.00
P21S Concours Carnauba Wax - $33.99
Cobra Wash Mitt - $9.99
Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave - $19.99

Eddy: $15.28
Contour Tire Brush - $7.99
Cobra Wash Mitt - $9.99

MrMatt: $124.87

Cobra Waffle Weave Towel B1G1 Free - $9.99
Mothers California Gold Claybar Kit - $19.99
P21S Metal Polishing Soap - $10.99
Stoner MOAR because MOAR tire shine - $5.99
Spoke Wheel Brush BOGO Free - $6.99
Stoner Invisible Glass - $5.99
Mothers Detail Brush Set - $3.99
Cobra Total Microfiber Tookit - $49.99
Lexol Leather Care Kit - $29.99

Pete: $33.98

Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave - $19.99

AJ: $25.48

Cobra Wash Mitt - $9.99

GRAND TOTAL = $292.24

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Alright, I'm in for:
Cobra Wash Mitt - $9.99
Cobra Waffle Weave Towel B1G1 Free - $9.99
Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave (Named after Dan's mom? You decide) $19.99
Mothers California Gold Claybar Kit $19.99
P21S Metal Polishing Soap $10.99
Stoner MOAR because MOAR tire shine $5.99
Wheel Brush BOGO Free - $6.99
Stoner Invisible Glass $5.99
Mothers Detail Brush Set $3.99
Should be around $96 give or take before the 15% off. Dan if you want I can give you the 3 qts of MT90 + whatever the difference is in cash, if you're ordering stuffs.

Or it looks like I make the cutoff w/ just my stuff so if you guys get enough I can just order separate. Either way works for me. I'll look around on the site more tonight and possibly add a few more things.

Last edited:

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Great....I had to look. Now I'm thinking about ordering the Guzzler waffle-weave towels that Matt listed. I'll decide by tonight.

Z

Z-licious

Matt, unless you need the wheel brush, that tire brush is the same one I'm getting and it's a B1G1 deal so we could just split it.

And James, any idea where to get the meg's gold for less than $10 shipped? If I can't save more than a dollar then I'll just get it here.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
If you're getting the clay kit for just the clay, the stuff I'm getting is a better deal clay/dollar, just FYI.

ZoomZoom Diva

I thought the one link had Buy 2 Megiars items get one free from the chatbox, but can't find it now... Also, I thought the car wash was less than that in regular brick and mortar stores, but I'll double check.

EDIT: it's buy 3 get a rebate for 1 free. If we have 6+ Meguiar's products, it may be to our advantage to split the order in different homes.

http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-rebate-offer.html

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Matt, unless you need the wheel brush, that tire brush is the same one I'm getting and it's a B1G1 deal so we could just split it.

And James, any idea where to get the meg's gold for less than $10 shipped? If I can't save more than a dollar then I'll just get it here.
I need/want them both.

If you're getting the clay kit for just the clay, the stuff I'm getting is a better deal clay/dollar, just FYI.
I'm out/almost out of spray detailer so it seems like an alright way to go.

ZoomZoom Diva

How about $6.97 at Wal-Mart or $8.59 at Target? Even the NXT line car wash on the site is $9.99.

Z

Z-licious

How about $6.97 at Wal-Mart or $8.59 at Target? Even the NXT line car wash on the site is $9.99.
Thanks James, I picked some up at Wal-mart. I updated my post accordingly

Also, it looks like everyone wants a cobra wash mitt. Too bad they are not B1G1!