• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

FS - 2006 Miata w/ upgraded suspension and carbon fiber hardtop

web_lacky

Hi all!

My wife and I had a baby and it is no longer practical for me to keep my Miata. I bought this car when I lived out east in Virginia and have only used it in the summers here in Minnesota, so it's never seen salt and it's garaged.

This car is a blast to drive on the street and can pass almost anything on a twisty track.

Basics:
2006 MX5, 74,300 miles, silver, VIN# JM1NC25F560102733

Album of photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmbs9g9e3...zmuJBl5Ba?dl=0

Modifications / Enhancements:

I have had a lot of fun with this car and don't want to see it go, but I can't fit a child seat and my wife in it at the same time. I'd like to see the car go to someone who would enjoy it.

I'm asking 12k for everything above.

I also have another set of Mazda wheels (17") and a Sparco Pro 2000 Seat which can be added on for a little extra if interested.

DSC03526 copy.jpg DSC03532 copy.jpg DSC03541 copy.jpg DSC03588 copy.jpg DSC03589 copy.jpg DSC03591_new.jpg

nicknaz

Hi, i'm interested in the car. Is it still for sale?

I couldn't figure out how to PM on this forum but I did PM you on the miata.net forum