• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Is the Failbox Failing for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Not working for me here at home, and also not at work the last half of the day...

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
i just added to the other 'site problems' thread. but its not working for me either on IE8, Safari 4, google chrome or opera.

dmention7

Hater
I just picked up an advance copy of tomorrow's paper. The headline was "MINNEAPOLIS/ST PAUL AREA BUSINESSES REPORT RECORD PRODUCTIVITY YESTERDAY".

weird....

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
I just picked up an advance copy of tomorrow's paper. The headline was "MINNEAPOLIS/ST PAUL AREA BUSINESSES REPORT RECORD PRODUCTIVITY YESTERDAY".

weird....
Yea, I actually got stuff done the last few hours of the day.......

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
:roll: FYI, got a message from our new host, the fail box is more than a shared server over there can handle, I'm debating going back to GoDaddy now since I never had this problem with them.

Blah, stay tuned.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Dreamhost made me rage on more than a couple occasions, but I do know people that were happy with them. I've had no issues with 1&1 and JustHost...though I don't have the kind of Database load the Failbox presents

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Well we could move to a dedicated server... but weighing the $ card there, I'd probably have to expand methods of raising funds. Subscription service or something cause at $170 a month from what I've seen, we'd need a dozen more sponsors. LOL

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
AJ, I expect you will have a plan in place to keep me entertained at work tomorrow if the chatbox isn't fixed yet.

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
If we need something till this gets smoothed over, your all welcome to borrow my chatbox on my forums. how long that will last, i dont know?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Would welcome more content and threads on the forum as well till we get this resolved, apparently I have a group of members on here that don't have shit to do except for killing server load. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.