• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Is the Failbox Failing for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Was really wierd not to be able to log in and see chatbox. I was like WTF Ima have to work today? NOOOOOOOOO!. /me wishes for steam on the work rig.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
AJ, I have a VPS setup for my freelance clients on hostgator.com

Let me know what you pay yearly for hosting and maybe we can move it to my VPS. My Car client (www.autsowalk.com) gets like 10000 new viewers a month his site is doing pretty well on my server. I can give you developer cPanel access and everything too.

Godaddy is a shared host too and I have moved sites of of them due to the shared servers not liking the traffic they get.

mOjO

Would welcome more content and threads on the forum as well till we get this resolved, apparently I have a group of members on here that don't have shit to do except for killing server load. :D
wtf... THOSE are the assholes who should be paying for.... wait..... never you mind that.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Yeah, that's why about 5 mazda owners are on it right now!
I went there, saw that blue color and had to pick myself up from eye blindness. lol

Let me know what you pay yearly for hosting and maybe we can move it to my VPS. My Car client (www.autsowalk.com) gets like 10000 new viewers a month his site is doing pretty well on my server. I can give you developer cPanel access and everything too.

Godaddy is a shared host too and I have moved sites of of them due to the shared servers not liking the traffic they get.
VPS?

With HG now we currently pay $180 a year for hosting. We are taking a look at a few options, but you may see a PM your way.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Yeah, that's why about 5 mazda owners are on it right now!
I went there, saw that blue color and had to pick myself up from eye blindness. lol

VPS?

With HG now we currently pay $180 a year for hosting. We are taking a look at a few options, but you may see a PM your way.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
VPS = Virtual Private Server

Basically I have my own drives on a server. I can change, install anything I want. But I dont have to have the mess of installing and maintain of the core applications for a server. And they turn off a bunch of limits for me because of the traffic autoswalk.com gets.

PM if you are interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.