• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

June 13/14 Walser Mazda Mazda race team in the house!

M

mazdamn02

what??? a walser sanctioned mazda race event? wow...

i love those guys, but do they void your warranty at the end of the course?

dmention7

Hater
Yeah, the cost of putting such an event would surely be offset by the savings of all those voided warranties!

M

mazdamn02

Yeah, the cost of putting such an event would surely be offset by the savings of all those voided warranties!
agreed, i've heard of manufacturers looking at auto-x events postings and voiding warranties...

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
No no no. Walser is having the Lemans or whatever it is with that badass protoype racecar they have, and the trailer, and the race team there. I am going, because it's an excuse to paw a race car, and maybe get some free swag. I was wondering if anyone else was interested in this event.

M

mazdamn02

sick, so its at the dealership? that'd be cool.

we should go to a american le mans race sometime, that'd be fun. mostly i'd try to steal the R10, twin turbo diesel race car goodnes by ze germans....

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I'd love to go to a race of some sort. Know what we should do? Go dominate the spectator drags down at Raceway some weekend.