• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Mazda2 Race car

UKroadracer

The is a great opportunity to get into a fun, easy to drive and competitive race car for half of the cost to build one. 14941889798_a97f3daf6d_z.jpg 15128081052_0c898eeae0_k.jpg We have for sale our 2013 Mazda 2 which is prepped for b-spec and PWC TCB. The car was purchased off the showfloor and then built into a race car. This car is in great condition although it does bear the usual battle scars from a close fought series. The car has never been crashed or had panels replaced. Due to time constraints the car has seen minimal track time, 2club level weekends and 3 PWC weekends. It was very competitive at Road America in 2014, finishing 4th from 10th on the grid in race 1 and 5th from 3rd on the grid in race 2. it also ran well at Brainerd save for some driver errors. Needless to say in the right hands this is a front running car. The car is unique and definately stands out on race day and it is also reliable, drive it to the track, race and then drive it home! The impressive roll cage was installed by a local Porsche motorsports shop and is very stout. We also just installed a FIA spec passenger seat so the car could be used with an instructor at track days. We will include a mounted set of Pirelli wets, 2 extra Pirelli slicks, a pair of crew radios and a race keeper data logging system with 3 onboard cameras. The car is ready to race after you add your required ballast.

We are pricing the car to sell at $15,000 or best offer. For any questions or additional images please email michael.ashby@morries.com

That's really cool. Side note...you said it was at RA...I think I was there when it was racing. Was that in June or August of 2014? I went to the SCCA Trans-Am/Pirelli World Challenge Series and IMSA/TUDOR weekends. My friends father is an announcer (Greg Creamer) and we got to watch the Spec B racing from the announcers box.

UKroadracer

It was in June of 2014. 1st race was pouring with rain, couldn't see coming into 5 but we finished well and was awarded the Hard Charger award for moving up the most positions. Here is the link to some onboard footage from the race.

derrian

Pika-Zoom!
Staff member
This is absolutetly amazing! The Mazda 2 is one of my fav cars. Make it AWD and turbo and it would be a beast ;)