• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MNMazda salary survey

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Completely optional and anonymous...

With all the "half as much as picklz" stuff, people were curious about how accurate that is, so I came up with this method to do it.

No login is required, use an anonymous name (your post will show that name, but you can make up whatever you want) and just post the infos.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/nAKCewqcsUfC

Z

Z-licious

A few more rules would be nice. Like last years income before taxes, etc. Your own income only, not household. And Picklz cannot post his own to skew the results.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
For purposes of keeping it consistent... personal salary yearly, not including spouses, etc.

Gross (pretax) monies... total if you have multiple jobs.

Estimate.

2010 exact amount or 2011 estimate, or both.

ZoomZoom Diva

Not including benefits, as most of us lack the numbers to provide that. Should be the gross Social Security wages on any W2 you receive, plus any other income you report on your 1040. Exclude imputed income from any 401(k) or IRA withdrawals.

T

Turbotalon1g

I've been thinking about selling a testicle, i heard they go for 50k/each.

PS. I don't make shit.

D

DrWebster

In case anyone is curious, looks like the average so far is about $62,400 per year.

Sigh...