• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MS3 for sale at dealer in Burnsville...

million

I did notice in the video that the hood seemed to have a little discoloration, just right of center on the driver side. They mention that it has a clean title though.

maxspeed3

Never buy a car or refer anyone to ride auto. They specialize in buying cars that have been wrecked but not claimed under insurance and sell them as "clean" cars. I've seen many of there cars at their side lot and what they do to them and sell them again....it's really a pathetic way to do business....

Horrse

Never buy a car or refer anyone to ride auto. They specialize in buying cars that have been wrecked but not claimed under insurance and sell them as "clean" cars. I've seen many of there cars at their side lot and what they do to them and sell them again....it's really a pathetic way to do business....
Second that. I unfortunately did buy a car from them, a 03 Ram. They said it was clean and never in an accident. I should have inspected it better but I didn't. After buying, you could tell the front grill was replaced, front bumper and driver door was repainted. Paint chipped within a year of ownership. Hack job on the stereo and what used to be a remote/aftermarket car alarm. Wires dangling everywhere when the lower panel under the steering column was removed. Looks like it maybe was stolen at one point.

Don't let the lower prices lure you in.

They also offered to sell my old car at auction. I left it there for a week, they pressure washed the engine and got water into the spark plugs. Their mechanics couldn't figure it out. They dont' know shit. I diagnosed the issue withing 5 mins.

Buyer beware!