• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

new springs!

1fastmsp

i got my new springs i pick up installed on wed and im lovin them oh so much! lol here is a before and after pic of my car. pretty noticable wheel gap difference. lol

BEFORE

AFTER

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Wow, that sits a helluva lot nicer on the new springs. Have you noticed any difference in ride comfort? Seems like it's sitting about Mini height, which is a stiff ride to say the least.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Looks like a pretty significant drop! Nice. What springs did you decide to go with and why? With so many options out there I'm having a hard time deciding which springs I like best. Also, did you buy adjustable rear camber links or just get them mounted and aligned?

S

Slim

Yes kudos on the springs...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tricky

the brand is Goldline (I sold them to him) best spring for our car IMO! You will need an alignment done after the install so keep that in mind.

1fastmsp

Thanks for all the nice comments! And yes they are Goldline springs. the ride is amazing with them and the car just hugs threw corners like you wouldnt believe...i agree with ben they are probably one of the best springs for the MSP, i also like the Teins too.

dmention7

Hater
Nice. Do they still sell Goldlines anywhere? I've seen plenty of praise for them over at 247, but haven't seen any retailers that carry them.