• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Ordering a Foam Water Blade (Cham Easy) anyone else need one?

dmention7

Hater
Call me a pansy, but those things frighten me a bit. Seems like one little bit of dirt or debris ending up on the blade could ruin your day pretty quick-like.

dmention7

Hater
One of those blowers would be pretty baller, but I think a shop vac will work just fine for vacuuming duties. hehe

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Alright, total for 4 is $54, $13.50 each! I just ordered em. As soon as they come in we'll find a time to meet up, got one for Dan, Eddy, Hayden, and myself.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yeah thats two if two more people want in then post up and one of you guys can order another pack!

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I have them but we got them after the washing season (for me anyway) was over. I think I gave Dan his but I still have one for Eddy and Hayden in my car. Just have to meet up with you guys to give them to you / collect monies. I should have given you yours at new-years Hayden but I completely forgot.