• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Sat night event.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
So yeah, Last nights Friday night event it on again tonight. See the firday night thread. I heart pearl necklace!
 

Workdawg

NARWHAL
WTF, one night isn't enough? I spent the morning with Nate, he did an AWESOME job on my car, removed the moldings detailed, then put some MNMazda decals on.
 

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
once again it was a great night, thanks for round 2 AJ. Hopefully my voice recovers by monday, guess i'll have to refrain from screaming & loud singing.

Tauni - hope your back/shoulders feel a bit better, i did what i could.

Matt - going for the official 'Funk A Kool Name' drummer?

AJ - it would have been just one pic, i promise :D

Jesse - noticed you were wearing a brace on your wrist, is it partly from fri night's event?

oh and to those who didn't make it, you missed the best video game distraction ever :D (someone step on a cat?)
 

ij1889

New Member
fuck yall should have told me earlier, i would have brought chicks, oh well, it was a great night for me :D but still wish i would have known earlier
 

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yeah was a good time, not really official drummer but I can play a majority of stuff on hard so it helps out, if anyone ever wants to step in just say something I'll get my ass outta the dummer chair.
 

Jesse MS3GT

Querulous
Before anyone begins to flame me my legs are weak/fatigued since I have begun biking this past week. I just biked last night as well and im outta shape LOL. I dont normally ride the clutch like that when I drive :crapper:

Adrian, I have kienbocks disease(rare) in my wrist due to an injury at work I sustained a couple years ago. I have had surgery, lost half my ROM yadda yadda and the specialist says I should wear my brace at all times, especially if I am doing something active, which RB isnt LOL. But im paranoid so I always wear it.

Was fun!
 

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
He's refering to the comment I made when he showed up which was : "Adrian, put the camera away". lol There was no pics last night, there was only a few drinks and rock band. There was only 6 of us last night.
 
Top