• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Stuff I don't need...computer stuff, RC (crappy one), DVD's, Misc.

JohnnyT

Hrmm...somewhat interested in these:

*Matrix
*Matrix Reloaded/Matrix Revolutions (2 movies/2 discs/1case)
*No Country for Old Men
*The Transporter
*Transporter 2
*Transporter 3
*Unknown

Sorry, forgot about this. I'm going to bump it up.

I've changed the pricing format for the movies. I'm looking for $8 each unless otherwise noted. I will give them to you for $7 each if you take 5 or more. The individually priced movies can be negotiated a little as well, but I'm fairly firm on those prices.

JT, would you be interested in those movies still? My pricing would make those $54, but I'd give them to you for $50. Not willing to deliver, but could meet somewhere reasonable for both of us as well.

Also, I have a Kinect that comes with the box, Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer, and Fruit Ninja (the last 2 are a download...I didn't use it...card wasn't even scratched off yet). $60.

UFC Personal Trainer for use with Kinect. $20.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. $30.

TV mount for Kinect (works with flat panel TV's). $10.

Buy it all for $100.

Also have Surly beanies for $10 each. Empty Surly bottles for $5 each (Darkness 2011, Smoke, and Five aka Pentagram). Take it all for $30 or make an offer. Good for collectibles...that's what I saved them for after drinking the contents.

Forza 4 for $30 or make an offer.

D-Link DIR-655 Wireless router. $50 or make an offer. Paid over $100 new from Newegg.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
You're in Spring Lake Park? With me in Fridley, there's no way I CAN'T buy 5. If JT's deal falls through, let me know and I'll take the Matrix movies and a few others. I'm over by Friendly Chev, so meeting up should be super easy.

I really don't want to sell the BD's, but I have few options at the moment, I am in the process of getting my debts cleared and need all the extra cash I can get. And I'm putting in a few extra hours at work every week if I can to help, but it's not enough. Once i'm back on top of finances, I'll probably cave and buy all these movies again.

JohnnyT

No worries, I have no idea when I'd be able to make it up there unless you'd ship 'em. Media mail's dirt cheap.

Well there are a couple options really. On Friday's I am in Rochester...I can drive back up 35 rather than 52. It differs from week to week, but usually after 4PM is when I'm heading back to work lately so I would be up there around 5 or later. I could bring them with me and you could pay cash. If you wanted to paypal me, I can ship them to you. If that's the case, I wouldn't give you the $50 deal I would with cash and would ask for the full $54...I know, so much money...lol. It's up to you.

Otherwise, I can move on to Pete...doesn't matter to me either way.

JohnnyT

Well I'll make it up to you. I'll gladly take them, but delivery or shipped is up to you. I'm fine with $54 paypal or $50 if you want to meet near me. Either option will be within a few bucks in your pocket (taking into account $1.50 paypal fee and shipping cost).

Well Pete did send a message about what he wants...the Matrix movies are in his list as well...and he was looking at other stuff, so I gave him a better discount for the volume.

Would you want the other movies you listed still? If so, since it's 5 movies...it would be $35...you can paypal the money and I'll ship them to you. That would be No Country, The 3 Transporter movies, and Unknown.

If you want them, you can send payment to m.maciazka at gmail.com and I'll get them shipped to you real quick.