• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

weekly meets?

Foreverzero89

in texas i was patr of a group that met every week, come hell or high water. anything like that here? or if not a mazda group, just a general weekly car meet? thanks! i'd like to meet new car geeks and new friends! thanks!

spek1098

We use to have a core group that would meet every week at Porky's. Their closing seems to have fractured the group, with some going to other meets and a few continuing to meet at other locations on occasions. I think it's been hard to find a central location to meet at that doesn't cause half the people to have to drive an hour in rush hour traffic to get there. Your best bet to getting a Mazda group together again is to find a good place to meet, but I'm not sure there are enough people on here anymore to organize a regular meet.

million

I could possibly make it to a meetup every once in a while.... probably not weekly though. I would be nice to meet more of you in person.