• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

What Did You Do To Your Mazda Today?

TheCocaColaMan

Post what you did you to your Mazda today! Use lots of detail also post pictures to show off your hard work.

Ex. I washed my car or I plasti-dipped my rims.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I did some minor off-roading today (they're re-paving our neighborhood, so the roads are all dirt for a few weeks, apparently), but it's too dark for pics tonight.

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
I washed my car. But it was a Holiday touchless wash, 1030, and there's still bits of bugs on the front bumper....so no pics.

Tauni

I'm confused.
I drove mine to work today. Realized I'm overdue for an oil change. I better do that....

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
"Washed" my car with Griot's Garage Spray-On Car Wash. LOVE the stuff! My car looks beautifully clean in about 10-15 minutes with the spray and a microfiber cloth. Spritz, wipe then flip the microfiber and buff dry = WIN.

Wildfyre116

Last night I pulled off the door-ding moldings, pulled and plastidipped the front & back emblems, then re-installed the front. I need to get some 3M emblem tape to get that rear back on. Plastic putty scrapers are awesome :D

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Last night I pulled off the door-ding moldings, pulled and plastidipped the front & back emblems, then re-installed the front. I need to get some 3M emblem tape to get that rear back on. Plastic putty scrapers are awesome :D
Rear will hold with just the pins. Mine's been that way through 1/2 dozen paint jobs and about 6 years..... even been through the touchless. No problems.

Wildfyre116

Rear will hold with just the pins. Mine's been that way through 1/2 dozen paint jobs and about 6 years..... even been through the touchless. No problems.
Bah, wish I read this before I put some "emblem glue" on the back of it. I put a bit too much on some edges and it seeped past, now it looks stupid up close in two small areas :(