• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* - Oct 18 - MN Mazda End of Season Dyno Day!

dmention7

Hater
If anyone knows a douchebag or two with a harley, feel free to invite them so they can do wheelies in the parking lot and spray our cars with gravel.
 

Cman

New Member
Well the engine has been out for a silly reason but back in now. If I can button thins up this afternoon I may bring her down.

Know anyone who would like to buy a turbo Miata ?
 
S

Slim

Guest
Well the engine has been out for a silly reason but back in now. If I can button thins up this afternoon I may bring her down.
Please do. We'd love to see it on the rollers.

Sat. is supposed to be beautiful too. 62 and sunny.
 
J

JustROLLIN

Guest
Yeah, fantastic day! Thanks to MAP and their whole crew for making the day smooth as can be. Thanks to all those who dynoed and thanks to all those who showed up!
 
Top