• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Switching Hosts/Server Move Today - 7 PM PDT (11 PM EDT) March 31/2010

kyle

Important Notice - At 7 PM PDT (11 PM EDT) tonight we will be closing the forum to prepare for a move to a new web hosting company. The major part of the move has already been done and what has to be done is a final backup of the database and then it has to be transferred over to the new site and imported, change name server info, etc.

The biggest issue when moving sites and changing web hosts is the change to the name servers. When changes are done it takes anywhere from a few minutes to a number of hours so at times you may not be able to access the site, or you may get on and after a page refresh be directed back to the old. It all depends on each individual's internet connection and how often their internet provider updates their cache.

As with most moves there is always a few items that will have to be changed or replaced and once the site is reopened I will go through and check everything out.

kyle

The switch to the new web host and server move has been completed and so far it looks like all the forum thread and posts carried over with the database backup (biggest worry when you move a site). There are a lot of minor items that I have to replace like images, buttons, etc and I will get to them as soon as possible. Also should have the arcade back and operational later on today.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
Post here if you find issues. Kyle will get to them when he has a chance but high priority items will be first. I will update this post so he doesn't have to sift through the thread to find things.

1) My Profile link at the top right sends me to this message .
Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_itrader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 116

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/adahlen/public_html/forum/includes/functions_itrader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/adahlen/public_html/forum/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 116

FIXED

2)I get this message.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mnmazda.com Port 80

from this thread page two only= Page 2

3) New issue when mark all posts read button is pushed this message is displayed.
vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

(And it use to work.)

H

Hot Ice

When I try to click on Mark Forums Read...I get this message:
vBulletin Message

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

(And it use to work.)

kyle

When I try to click on Mark Forums Read...I get this message:
vBulletin Message

(And it use to work.)
Mark forum read works for me, just cleared all unread threads and posts, though it might be a browser specific bug. What browser are you using? Also what happens when you click on a highlighted red icon on the forum main page. By double clicking the icon you can also set everything in that forum section as read.

H

Hot Ice

I am using ie and it worked last week but I will try what you say