• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Jet Ski time on Lake Minnetonka!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
So I had a blast last year with Jana and PIcklz, and already have another couple friends of our who are game for going this year.

So time to start thinking about it again, and get a date set up.

Thinking a weekday so the lake is less crowed
half day rental
a day coming up in August, middle I'm thinking.

Days that WILL NOT WORK:
3rd, 4th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 24th, 27th, 31st

Possible Dates?:
5th, 9th, 23rd, 25th

Bay Rentals

4850 Edgewater Dr
Mound, MN 55364
Phone » 952-474-0366

We Feature brand new Sea-doo personal watercraft

All rentals include: Life jackets, laws and operating instructions, Lake Minnetonka Map in Craft, trailer, oil and spare tire when trailered away

1 HOUR $65
2 HOURS $110
HALF DAY (4 hours) $175
FULL DAY (8 hours on Lk Mtka or 24 hrs trailer away) $250
TWO DAYS (48 hours) $425(1 jet ski)
TWO DAYS (48 hours) $750(2 jet skis)
ONE WEEK (7 days) $850 (1 jet ski)
ONE WEEK (7 days) $1500(2 jet skis)
$110 each additional day

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
This was a ton of fun last year so pending date/time/cost, I'm in. I liked the place we rented from last year as their Jet Skis seemed to be pretty new and well kept.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I'm thinking the same thing Matt, just a repeat of time & cost from last year. And all I need for a safe day during the week is a few weeks notice, so if you know of a date that would work for you for sure, toss it up. That was a blast last year.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I thought we only did 2 hours not a half day last year? Either way I'm game. Are you thinking this month or next? I know I have a couple of fairly large projects that are going to be taking multiple weeks of my time towards the end of July and in August, so a day off in the middle of the week is a crapshoot right now.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I'm thinking mid August to plan/save $/and let July settle as I have a lot fo shit going on this month as well.

Jana

I'm game for August - just can't on the 4th, 11th or 12th, otherwise I'm pretty open and can adjust my calendar at work as needed. Oh, and no Fridays for me unless I can find a sitter.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
updated with dates that will not work and possibles? any of the possible not work for anyone?