• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Site Problems

S

SlickMZ3

Really? I like the background. But, I have no problem moving to another color. I know there is an option we can use for multiple skins. So, if people prefer a darker or lighter color they can choose one of a couple. I will look into it.
Darker is easier on the eyes. Especially for us whores that like to blow up forums by sitting at their computer posting nonsense for hours on end. :D

S

SlickMZ3

This is just a suggestion, take it as you wish, but some forums I've been on allow you to choose what color (or theme, if you will) you'd like to have. ie. Darkness, Bright, Forum Standard, etc.

J

JustROLLIN

This is just a suggestion, take it as you wish, but some forums I've been on allow you to choose what color (or theme, if you will) you'd like to have. ie. Darkness, Bright, Forum Standard, etc.
Yeah, thats what I was talking about. I know on his other site that is an option. But, I dont think the process is that far along yet. Hell, this site hasnt even been slapped on the ass yet.

Wax on, Wax off...

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Yeah, thats what I was talking about. I know on his other site that is an option.
We took that option away on the last forum because of the pain in the ass is was to apply every mod and hack to every skin/style we added.

I can tweak colors on this skin though. What is everyone thinking is too bright? Can someone so a quick screen shot and paint shop edit and attach a pic with an "X" on the area we'd like adjusted.

dmention7

Hater
I may just be looking in the wrong spot, but does this forum software have a feature where you can view a list of unread replies to threads you have posted in? The closest thing I've noticed is the "new posts" link which displays all posts since your last visit, where the thread titles become un-bolded when you have read them.

Otherwise, I'm assuming we have to manually subscribe to threads in order to have a list like that?

Just asking, because I always found the "Show new replies to your posts" feature at mazda3forums.com very useful.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
There is a small button link you can click and it takes you to the last posts of the thread since you vistied/posted. Works well with the "new posts" link at the top. The little features will take a little time to get used to, but it's there for the most part.

Also, anyone with time can head on over to vBulletin.org and take a gander at all the avaialble mods for version 3.6.x you think might fit well here.

S

Slim

Modifications is spelled wrong on "Performance Tech & Modifications" section. Along with "diagnosis" in the "General Maintenance" section description and "installing" in the "Facts & How-tos" section description. Sorry, I proofread a lot for my job.

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Sweet, thanks. I fuck up a ton in spelling when I get moving on shit. Thisis why I LOVE spell check. I'll make the fixes today/tonight.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
We need the chicken one for sure. And the entire set from Mazda3forums. And we need a custom NOS one. With some shitty car in it.

J

JustROLLIN

We need the chicken one for sure. And the entire set from Mazda3forums. And we need a custom NOS one. With some shitty car in it.
And.....And....And.... You'll shoot your eye out kid... :p

S

SlickMZ3

I may just be looking in the wrong spot, but does this forum software have a feature where you can view a list of unread replies to threads you have posted in? The closest thing I've noticed is the "new posts" link which displays all posts since your last visit, where the thread titles become un-bolded when you have read them.

Otherwise, I'm assuming we have to manually subscribe to threads in order to have a list like that?

Just asking, because I always found the "Show new replies to your posts" feature at mazda3forums.com very useful.
User CP has a New Subscribed Threads section, which is pretty much what you are talking aboot. I always liked that feature on m3forums and offtopic as well. I like how on here you can actually delete subscribed threads as well... whereas you can not on m3forums.

D

DrWebster

Weird, instead of " it shows "

I'm running Firefox, if that makes a difference.